Bestfreestuff.co.uk serves UK consumers with free stuff and freebie deals. These offers let them try out new items or try before they buy.
Bestfreestuff.co.uk reserves the right to change, discontinue, or terminate its services without notice.
Information About Us
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Bestfreestuff.co.uk..
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Bestfreestuff.co.uk if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant with the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves.
Terms Of Website Use
- Our website is free of charge for users and visitors. However, your use of Bestfreestuff.co.uk is subject to these Terms and Conditions.
- We put our best effort into making the site available all the time and ensuring the accuracy pertaining to the information on our site. However, we do not guarantee 100% accuracy and currency of the information.
- Our method to choose offers is rigorous and our editorial team ensures their authenticity at the time of publication. The product may differ from what’s shown in the pictures. The images shown across the website are for representational purposes only. Any mistake on part of our editorial team doesn’t make us liable for losses or damages faced by you. Thereby, you agree that you’re responsible for any loss or damage resulting from relying on our site’s content.
- Our Service may contain links to third-party websites, services, or merchants that are not owned or controlled by us. We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that we shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods, or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
- Your contract with the merchant is solely your responsibility when you buy their product or service and use our vouchers. We aren’t responsible for any kind of issues you come across with the merchant.
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms & Conditions at any time. By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, in whole or in part, please stop using the website and the service.
- We have the right to act in a reasonable time frame to enforce these Terms and Conditions.
Prohibitions of Use
- We consider your use of our website if by fair means and for fair purposes only. However, if you do any such activity that goes against the law, we aren’t responsible for it. Bestfreestuff.co.uk reserve the right to ban or prohibit you from accessing or using our website and its services without notice. consider you are using our website legally.
- Users aren’t permitted to use our website for commercial purposes, or use any part of the website to give benefit to someone against us.
Newsletter and Member Signup
We ask you to provide us your personal information such as email address and name to let us send a newsletter and create your account.
- You can subscribe to receive our newsletter by registering your email address. When you register, you agree that we can send you newsletter.
- You’ll receive a daily email from us between Monday to Saturday.
- You must be 18 years or above to use our website and become a member.
- Every newsletter has “UNSUBSCRIBE” link included in it. If you don’t want to receive newsletter anymore, you can unsubscribe.
Intellectual property rights
Unless otherwise stated, Bestfreestuff.co.uk and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Bestfreestuff.co.uk. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access the content from Bestfreestuff.co.uk for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from Bestfreestuff.co.uk
- Sell, rent, or sub-license material from Bestfreestuff.co.uk
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Bestfreestuff.co.uk
- Redistribute content from Bestfreestuff.co.uk.
We have affiliate relationships with companies on our website. We receive a commission for each click or purchase made through our affiliate links.
Customer information provided to us is NEVER rented or sold to any third-party, for any kind of purpose. We value your privacy the most.